Koushaku Reijou wa Tegoma wo Enjiru: The Count’s Daughter Performs as a Pawn
Society deems Julianna, the daughter of a marquess, as the epitome of perfection, a “perfect lady.” However, this is merely a facade, and her true self is concealed behind an invisible mask. The story takes a dark turn when Prince Edward, known as the “perfect prince,” summons her to the royal palace. He, in reality, is a cunning individual and orders Julianna to be his pawn, with no choice but to refuse. Koushaku Reijou wa Tegoma wo Enjiru (The Count’s Daughter Performs as a Pawn) follows Julianna as she navigates this dangerous new world.
Julianna: Society’s “Perfect Lady”
- Julianna is the daughter of a marquess, known as the “perfect lady” by society
- Despite her reputation, Julianna is hiding her true self behind an invisible mask
The Summoning by Prince Edward
- One day, Julianna is summoned by Prince Edward, known as the “perfect prince”
- The prince reveals his true nature as a cunning individual and gives Julianna a fiendish order
- Julianna is forced to become his pawn, with no choice but to refuse
The Royal Palace and the New World
- The story takes place at the royal palace, a dangerous and treacherous world
- Julianna must navigate this world and the machinations of Prince Edward
- She finds herself caught up in a web of intrigue and must use all her wits to survive
- Koushaku Reijou wa Tegoma wo Enjiru is a thrilling tale of a young woman caught up in a dangerous and unpredictable world
- The themes of disguise, power, and survival are explored in this manhwa
- The outcome of the story is left to the reader’s imagination, leaving room for speculation and interpretation.