Woo Do-min is a young man who is preparing for the civil service exam but finds himself easily distracted, especially by his sister’s friends. He becomes smitten with Seon-Hwa, a young woman who works at a flower shop and decides to ask his sister for help in winning her over.
Overview of “My Sister’s Friends” Manhwa
- Do-min has been studying for the civil service exam for a long time and is determined to succeed.
- Do-min’s sister has a group of friends who frequently visit their home, including Seon-Hwa.
- Do-min develops feelings for Seon-Hwa and seeks his sister’s help in winning her over.
- Do-min’s sister gives him advice on how to get closer to Seon-Hwa.
- Do-min asks Seon-Hwa if she wants to try a method he was told about.
- Pursuit of love: The story centers around Do-min’s pursuit of Seon-Hwa and his efforts to win her over.
- Balancing priorities: Do-min must balance his studies for the civil service exam with his growing attraction to Seon-Hwa.
- Friendship and family: Do-min’s sister plays a supportive role in his quest for love, highlighting the importance of family and friendship in the pursuit of happiness.
- Woo Do-min: The main character, is a young man preparing for the civil service exam.
- Do-min’s Sister: A supportive sibling who helps Do-min with his love life.
- Seon-Hwa: A young woman who works at a flower shop and is the object of Do-min’s affection.
- Sister’s Friends: A group of young women who frequently visit Do-min’s home.