Desperate for cash, Junhee takes up a part-time job for women but ends up in a clinical trial for a libido pill. To earn money, he disguises himself as a girl and finds himself locked in with five other horny women from his high school. How long can he keep his identity a secret?
Title: Under Observation: My First Loves And I
- Briefly introduce the story and the main character, Junhee, a pushover who has lent out all his money.
- Explain how he discovers a great part-time gig, but there’s a catch – it’s only for women.
Jung hee’s dilemma
- Discuss Junhee’s dilemma of being in serious need of cash but unable to take a part-time job due to the gender requirement.
- Explain how he eventually dresses up as a girl to apply for the job.
The clinical trial
- Describe the job Junhee has applied for, which is a clinical trial on a libido pill for women.
- Explain how he is locked in with five other women for a week, all of whom are from his high school.
- Detail how the women are all horny and how Junhee struggles to keep up the act of being a girl.
- Discuss the tension and suspense in the story as everyone wonders how long it will be before Junhee is discovered.
- Describe the various close calls and how Junhee tries to maintain his disguise.
- Explain what happens when the truth is revealed and how it affects Junhee and the other characters.
- Sum up the story and the various challenges and struggles that Junhee faces throughout.
- Leave the reader with a sense of anticipation for how the story will ultimately resolve.